Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Isaac and Mattie Jane (Wigley) Cooper (II)

Isaac and Mattie (Wigley) Cooper

Here are some more views of the old family photo of Isaac Cooper and his wife, Mattie Jane Emaline Wigley Cooper, of Long Island, Jackson County, Alabama. I believe these images were scanned straight from my negatives by ScanCafe. Previously, I uploaded copies which had been scanned from my printed photos. There is a notable difference in the color. These (from the negatives) have much better color and clarity. I've also included a copy of the photo as it actually was, with the couple together. That's the best shot of it that I have. I was able to get better focus on each face by taking shots of half the photo at a time.

Isaac Cooper, born 1879

Mattie (Wigley) Cooper, born 


Isaac and Mattie Jane (Wigley) Cooper
See original post: http://northgeorgiakin.blogspot.com/2015/01/isaac-cooper-and-mattie-jane-emaline.html

No comments:

Post a Comment